Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Update

I wanted to let everyone know that my son is now getting a home bound teachers and work from all his classes. He is trying hard to keep up his spirits and taking it day by day. He is a little worried because a lady (she is a dentist) seen him at a event and said he may have to have his jaw re broke, we will find out on the 24. He now has all the wires off but can not chew so is on soft food only.
I wanted to take this chance to let you all see what else is going on in our school systems. The following link is another child in the local Elem school that got held by knife point on school grounds.
I have email address if anyone would like to send emails on behalf of my child and this child. Just send me an email and i will give them to you.
Here is the link:
http://www.journalpress.com/king-george/2458-knife-to-students-throat-merits-12-day-suspension

1 comment:

  1. I'm disgusted. Jellybean is a 5th grader. What if this were her?!? I am so tempted to keep her at home but I know next to nothing about home schooling.

    --The Drama Mama

    ReplyDelete